Top 6 reasons to attend GRC 2014
- Significantly lower compliance, audit, and reporting costs
- Deploy, test, and monitor controls faster and with greater ease
- Prepare for and conduct more rigorous internal and external audits
- Reduce and quickly remediate segregation of duties (SoD) violations
- Tighten security and system access control
- Complete upgrades, implementations, and other GRC projects on time, on target, and on budget
Hands-on sessions with take-away materials make GRC 2013
the leader for understanding GRC topics
and evaluating experiences from others.
Advance your career and keep your certification current. Earn credits by attending
sessions offered at GRC 2014
GRC 2014 is co-located with Financials 2014. Registration at one conference admits you to both events at no additional cost.